Love pink but think it’s too sweet for your wedding day styling? Yeah, tell that to Killing Eve's Villanelle rocking that iconic, pink tulle, Molly Goddard dress!
As one of the most versatile tones on the colour wheel I’m here to tell you that pink can bring the edge just as easily as it can work to add a dreaminess to your wedding day look.
Whether you're planning an achingly cool city wedding, or a day of rustic romanticism, here are 5 ways to make pink work for you:
1. Update a classic, romantic wedding day look by teaming those traditional soft pinks with stronger, more saturated pinks from the opposite end of the colour spectrum, like fuchsia, coral and wine.
2. Keep those pinks hot!!! Top and tail your sleek, chic modern bridal outfit with the most popping pinks you can lay your hands on. And if you punctuate your look with that same pink as lip colour and through your bouquet, it's like adding exclamation marks to your outfit, only with colour!
3. For a pretty pink bridal look that's not too sweet, opt for more unusual, architectural blooms like Anthuriums and Protea in your bouquet, and if you're truly committed to the theme, grab yourself a deliciously pink pastel toned wedding dress like this beauty from UK designer Leigh Hetherington Bridal Wear
4. Pink jackets are always cool, end of. And if you don't believe me, you're well overdue a watch of the classic movie Grease and the company of the Pink Ladies!
5. Brink on the pink neon!!! This eye catching statement lighting won’t be loosing it’s place in the spotlight anytime soon, and is the easiest way to bring a fun, funky vibe to your wedding photos.
For more stylish ways to bring pink into your wedding day look, visit my
Pinterest board \\Wedding Style\\Pink Accents\\
Models wear the following Glorious by Heidi headpieces:
Image 5 a bespoke headpiece Photo Hannah Brookes Photography