The big, fat, stay at home wedding quiz
Updated: Apr 10, 2020
Whether it's to add a bit of fun to your Zoom Hen Do, a focus for your FaceTime Friday night get together, or just a test of your wedding knowledge, this Glorious wedding quiz is for you!
1. Name the designer of Meghan Markle's wedding day evening dress.
2. What is the title of the most popular song for first dances in 2019?
3. What year was same sex marriage legalised in the UK?
4. Name the actress, comedian and writer who played Annie in the film Bridesmaids.
5. How may times did Elizabeth Taylor marry?
6. Who tweeted this to his wide on her 56th birthday? "In every scene you are my star. Happy birthday baby!"
7. Which bride famously wore a purple Vivienne Westwood dress for her marriage to Marilyn Manson?
8. Who paid $70 to marry her childhood friend in a marriage that was annulled after 55 days?
9. Which soap couple's wedding was accompanied by the song 'Suddenly' by Angry Anderson?
10. What is the traditional colour for a bride's wedding dress in China?
11. Who did King Edward VIII give up the throne to marry?
12. What film is the line "You complete me" from?
13. Who is Elton John married to?
14. How much did Kim Kardashian's ring cost? (point goes to the closest answer)
15. How many years of marriage are you celebrating on your Silver Wedding anniversary?
16. Who did Hermione Granger marry?
17. What was the average cost of a wedding in the UK in 2019? (point goes to the closest answer)
18. What is the smallest number of people legally required at a wedding in addition to the couple marrying?
19. Finish the saying: Something old...
20. Name the Italian city where George Clooney married fiancee Amal Alamuddin
If you want to make the quiz a bit more personal, why not add a couple of questions about you and your partner?
Where did Seb and Josh go on their first date?
What stone is in Lizzy’s engagement ring?
Click here to download or share the answers