Glossary of wedding accessory terms

Many of you look at me a bit panicked as soon as I start using wedding accessory 'language!' during your consultations. How are you supposed to know what a hair vine is when you've never done this marriage thing before?! I get it, it's a bit like trying to get my head round what a Yorker is when I've never got into Cricket. So I thought I'd help you out by putting together this glossary of the most common terms you're likely to see, read or hear when picking out an accessory for your wedding day hair. Bobby Pin If you're reading from the US you'll be thinking 'that's a bit obvious Heidi...?!' But where I'm based in the UK we call a bobby pin a hair grip. When advising you how to fix your hai

07904 301059

Makers' Place, Silk Museum, Park Lane, Macclesfield, Cheshire. United Kingdom SK11 6TJ

©2017 by Glorious by Heidi. Proudly created with